The Early Learning Quality Initiative (ELQI) promotes professional development and high quality in early learning programs.
Our mission is a difference in the outcomes for children through knowledge transfer and promoting best practice.
We believe than an integrated, community system will support healthy early learning and childcare environments.
- DECA – Devereux Early Childhood Assessment Program
- Quality Assurance Program – Early Years Program
- Second Step – A Violence Prevention Curriculum
- Supporting Ontario’s Pedagogy for Early Years -”How Does Learning Happen”
ONGOING TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- DECA – Local Mentors
- Intro to DECA
- Save the Day for Play
- Second Step
- Side by Side Mentoring
- Networks, Professional Development-In House/Community-wide
Beckie Kellett, RECE: Early Learning Coordinator – Quality Advisor
(705) 328-0464, ext. 235
Leslie LeClair, RECE: Early Learning Coordinator – Training and Development Consultant
(705) 328-0464, ext 235
(705) 328-0464, ext. 246