Community Homes

Community Homes provide accommodation and supports to adults living with a developmental disability through a 24 hour staffing model, based on an Individual Support Plan

Residents live together in apartments or group homes, and are assisted by staff members from Community Living Trent Highlands. We have community homes in Peterborough, Lindsay and Haliburton.


To access this service, please contact the local DSO (Developmental Services Ontario) office.