Community Living Trent Highlands supports people living with developmental disabilities and their families to achieve personal goals. Because personal growth happens within the community as a whole, we also support the development of healthy, inclusive communities that value participation by everyone.
Community Living Trent Highlands is experiencing a growing demand for services that meet the ever-changing needs and unique abilities of the people we support. To address this demand, we are looking for caregivers who are:
- Committed to our mission, vision, goals, principles and values.
- Committed to everyone’s right to participate in the typical and valued life of the community.
- Respectful of people with disabilities and their families, and understanding of the issues that they face.
- Willing to work in a team with Community Living Trent Highlands staff members and volunteers in order to ensure the best possible opportunities for the people we support.
- Committed to continuous learning and growth in their experiences .
There are many opportunities for caregivers with Community Living Trent Highlands. You may be interested in applying to:
- Be listed on the Respite Worker Registry, through which families find and hire paid caregivers.
- Become a Life Share (formerly Home Share) provider, opening your home and family to adults living with developmental disabilities.
- Become a volunteer for Community Living Trent Highlands.
- Work at Community Living Trent Highlands.
- Join Peterborough Families are Strong.