Community Living Trent Highlands is experiencing a growing demand for services that meet the ever-changing needs and unique abilities of the people we support. To address this demand, we are looking to hire people who are:
- Committed to everyone’s right to be a part of the typical and valued life of the community.
- Respectful of people with disabilities / challenges and their families, and understanding of the systemic issues that they face.
- Understanding of individualized and person-centred supports.
- Aware of current issues and trends in the field.
- Understanding of basic team principles.
- Committed to continuous learning and leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a member of our team you would be joining people who are passionate and dedicated to delivering high quality services. Community Living Trent Highland offers competitive salaries, attractive benefits packages and career development. We are recognized as an employer of choice in our communities. We offer:
- A rewarding career
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for professional development
- Paid mileage
- Employee assistance programs for employees and family members
- Competitive salary with extended health & dental benefits (applicable to some positions)
- Computer purchase program
- Occupational health & safety training
- Corporate fitness discount program
- Extensive recognition programs
CAREER PROFILE (Job Application)
The Career Profile is our online job application. Click here to fill out and submit the form through our website.
Click on any posting listed below for more information about current employment opportunities with Community Living Trent Highlands.
- Permanent Part-time Support Worker (ongoing posting)
Visit Get Involved or information about volunteering and caregiver/respite opportunities that may be of interest.